These are unique, custom record toppers made exclusively for Paper + Plastick Records! The 3 Eyed Abe record topper was created by Craig Horky. (http://craighorky.tumblr.com/)
Here's what you do:
1. Download the PDF of the record topper for free.
2. Take it to a printer and get it printed in full color on a thick stock paper. It doesn't have to be too thick; make sure you can still fold edges, but that it's strong enough to stand up when built.
3. Get an Exacto knife or something similar and cut the pieces out of the paper.
4. Assemble the record topper. Each has a top and a bottom.
5. Put it in the middle of your record player while you spin your favorite P+P record! The toppers are small enough that they won't interfere with your record.